Sunday 15 August 2010

Lazy Summer Afternoon



I don't know what has happened to the sun we were promised this morning, it certainly hasn't made an appearance here, so I thought I'd cheer myself up by making a card for the 'Four Seasons' challenge at LOTV. I have used one of my newly purchased LOTV stamps, which I adore and some new papers and have tried to get a nice summery feel to my card. I have noticed that most cardmaking bloggers give a summary of the items they have used for their creations. I must admit I have shied away from doing this as I often have no idea where my bits and pieces have come from! I'm a bit of a storage nut and when I've bought new things, they come out of their wrappers and get put into various storage files/boxes etc. However as I have used new things today I know exactly where they came from, so here is a list!

Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection
Stamp - LOTV - 'Lazy Afternoon' coloured using Promarkers
Sentiment stamp - Popcorn The Bear - Father's Day

1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful card Nat, lovely colours & beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x