Monday 16 August 2010

Pretty in Purple


I have decided that after paying out for a Cuttlebug a few months ago, I really ought to use it more! So today's card has been made with that in mind and the embossing and embellishments (apart from the buttons) have all been cut with it. I must admit I don't normally use quite so much 'bling' on my cards and I'm not sure whether I have overdone it. I was pleased with the image though, I am slowly getting the hang of my Promarkers and instead of using them like felt tip pens (lol!) I am blending the colours better - I just need to add a few colours/shades - just as well my Birthday is coming up! I have entered the card into this week's challenge at Just Cute Bears where the theme is 'Buttons and Blooms'.

Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection
Stamp - Forever Friends coloured with Promarkers
'Pearls' - Viva Pearl Pen (Ice White)
Ribbon - Hobbycraft
Finished with gems, candy pips and buttons from my local craft shop

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...such a cute FF image,lovely embossing and i must get me some of those Viva pearl pens :0)...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the colour!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love all the embossing and embellishments x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x