Tuesday 17 August 2010

Winter Blue


If anyone spots the sun, please will they let me know?! it's been absolutely abysmal weather here! To add to my misery, living in someone else's house is starting to take it's toll and on top of that I feel lousy. So my lovely boss (aka husband) gave me the afternoon off yesterday, but I didn't take to my sick bed, but to my craft desk, because, as I'm sure you will all agree, a little bit of crafting is a fantastic tonic! Actually it's done me a favour, as I have managed to make one card for two challenges. The challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week is 'Winter Blue' and I have also entered this week's challenge at ICS as I have followed this week's sketch.

Papers, cardstock, gems and snowflake from stash
Image stamp - Penny Black coloured with Promarkers
Background stamp - Debbi More 'Snowflake'
Sentiment - E-Z Rub On

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a super ijmage! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card..such a sweet image :0)thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat,
    This is so cute. Love the image & those fab DPs. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWser what a beautiful card. Love it. Great job and thanks for joining us at ICS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x