Wednesday 11 August 2010

Favourite Things


Well, I didn't quite keep my promise, as this card is for the LOTV challenge which ends tonight! The theme is another great sketch. However I have been browsing my favourite blogs and have discovered two new challenge blogs where the challenges are fortnightly and I am in plenty of time for them! At Magical Monday the theme is 'pink & white' using a magical image (my trusty LOTV fairy on tiptoes!) and as pink is my favourite colour this card also fits in with the theme of 'favourite things' at Craft Your Days Away.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this pink card the dp and lace is awesome and love how you have coloured in the image.

    Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet Nat. Love the pink and she is beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a darling card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card - I like how you've used the lace on it.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and a cute image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute fairy on your pretty pink card! thanks for joining us at Magical Monday and hope to see you again next time!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nat, and so very pretty with the pinks.

    Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x