Saturday 21 August 2010

GD news

I'm feeling pretty good today, despite the rubbish weather (again) and hearing that our house will not be ready for another few weeks (groan) - I have been picked as GD for week #3 challenge at Craft Your Days Away! I must admit I am slightly nervous as this will be the first time I have done anything like this and I would hate to let down the DT, but I'm also looking forward to it. CYDA is a new fortnightly challenge blog where you can enter any kind of project as long as you follow the theme - this fortnight it is 'With Wings' and the prize is a lovely stamp from Crafty Emma's Store. So I'm off to start on my entry as I will have to get lots of practice in for my GD spot! Why not pop over to CYDA and have peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x