Tuesday 31 August 2010

Butterfly Fairy



I have been busy putting the final touches to my GD card for the next challenge at Craft Your Days Away, but in the meantime, I couldn't resist sneaking another entry into this fortnight's challenge. The theme is 'With Wings' and this lovely image is perfect as the fairy is also a butterfly. I have also entered the challenge at 'Magical Monday' as the theme there is 'Flowers' and I think this card qualifies (might have overdone it a bit!).

Image - digi stamp from Card Making Downloads coloured with Promarkers
Blue card embossed using my Cuttlebug
Cardstock and papers from stash
Large flowers - Woodware
Small roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
Finished with gems, daisy ribbon and candy pips from my local craft shop

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, the image is great for our challenge
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, the image is brilliant and I love what you have done with the wings!


    thanks for joining in with the With Wings theme at craft your days away challenge blog
    dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card! thanks for joining us on Magical Mondays.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x