Thursday 2 May 2013

First DT card for Lili’s Little Fairies

I’m very excited about today’s card as it is my first DT card for Lili’s Little Fairies and I’d like to say thank you again to the girls for taking me on! We have a lovely challenge for you this week - ‘Lace’. That’s it, easy peasy, just add lace to your creation either real or faux and remember to use a LOTV image or topper.
We have a fab prize this week from Stamposaurus

of these two lovely stamps.

I have a fair few LOTV stamps, but at the moment I have to confess to being in love with the ‘Jack, Patch & Puss’ sketch pad, so here is another gorgeous image coloured with my Promarkers. The lace has been in my stash for absolutely ever and I have no idea where it came from, but it seemed perfect for framing the image.

LLF Lace

Image - ‘Big Hug’ – LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Papers – 'Bonnets & Bowties' - LOTV
Sentiment – LOTV
Blue card – Coredinations & pink flowers – J & C Creations
Gems – Anitas
Ribbon - 'Tea Party' - Dovecraft
Lace from stash
Tools used: SB ‘Circles’ & ‘Scalloped Circles’ dies & Cuttlebug ’Swiss Dots’ embossing folder

Challenges:
’Lots Of Layers’ – Tammy's Scrapin Corner
'Bling' - Creative Card Crew

8 comments:

  1. Oh super hun, i love how you have framed the image with the lace, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Nat. The image is just adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the lacy frame.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,such a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Nat. Beautifully coloured image and love your colour choices and paper.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and so gorgeous Nat, love your pretty lace.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous nat.adorable image and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your new DT post and great first card,love the lace border and pretty paper-thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nat, Sweet, sweet card. Congratulations on making the DT. I can see why they snatched you up. Your card is fantastic.

    Thanks for joining our bling challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x