Thursday 16 May 2013

Best Friends

Today is the start of a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and we want to see ‘Thank You’ cards. We have a fantastic sponsor this week!

DD-Header

So, every reason to get crafting! But please remember you MUST use an LOTV image (either stamp or topper). Please pop over to Lili's Little Fairies to see what all the fairies have been up to this week.

At the risk of boring everyone, I have turned yet again to my trusty LOTV sketch pad and paper pad for my card and have coloured up Patch & Puss who are obviously the best of friends! Aren’t they just the cutest?! And - another photo I was reasonably happy about and guess what? I took it with my son’s camera, so it would seem that maybe the problem is my camera and not me after all, lol!

LLF Thank You2

Image from ‘Jack, Patch, Puss’ sketch pad - LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Papers - ‘Perfect Pair’ paper pad – LOTV
Ribbon – Joanna Sheen
Kraft card from stash
Dies used: SB ‘Labels 25’, ‘Floral Ovals’ & ‘A2 Scalloped Borders One’

Challenges:
’Anything Goes’ – Whimsy Stamps Inspirations
’Animal Antics’ – Incy Wincy Designs
'Lots Of Layers' - Cupcake Craft


Thanks for looking!
Natx

10 comments:

  1. fabulous card Nat, love that cute image and your colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweetie, great layout and colours too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis is gorgeous nat, the papers image and layout are all yummy lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Nat. I love that delightful image. Your colouring is fabulous and the papers are so beautiful. Great layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Nat! The image is so cute and the design and papers look fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous Nat.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning nat.i love the cute image and your design is really gorgeous :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I just love the image and your colouring and design is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable, great coloring!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x