Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spring Into Spring!

Firstly my regular visitors may have noticed that I have given my Blog a facelift, it was about time. I wanted something a bit bigger, fresher and brighter and  I even managed to customize my header, how about that! Hope you like it :)

Well, Spring, what is that? I don’t think there is a single spot in the UK that can boast even a glimpse of Spring on the horizon, luckily in Blogland we are very good at pretending! I have several LOTV stamps which I adore, but don’t seem to get around to using at the moment due to DT cards and a lack of crafting time! So today’s card makes a lovely change as I have used an older (but still oh so cute) LOTV stamp.

SAM_1301

 SAM_1309

Image - ‘Spring Bunny With Daffodils’ & sentiment – LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Card – Coredinations – Crafter’s Companion  
Papers – Docraft’s Me To You ‘Spring Chic’
Ribbon – Dovecraft
Pearls – Hobbycraft
Dies/punches used: SB ‘Heart Circles’ die & Xcut ‘Flower Doily’ border punch

Challenges:
’Spring Colours’ – Lili's Little Fairies
’Easter Parade’ – Cute Card Thursday
’Happy Easter’ – Little Miss Muffet
’Lots Of Layers’ – Sweet Stampin
’Use Pastels’ – Incy Wincy Designs
'Pastel Colours’ – Love To Create
'Spring Is In The Air' - I ♥ Promarkers

Thanks for looking!
Natx

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card, love the colours you've used and a lovely layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweetie and great colours too.

    I'm loving your new header and layout for your blog too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nat. I love the cute image, gorgeous colours and fabulous layout too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nat, I love that image! The layout is fab and I love that beautiful heart nestie - just frames the image perfectly. Gorgeous, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Nat and love the new blog image..one question you might be able to help me with..how do you get your photos big??? I've messed about with my blog and I still get little pictures huggles hun Sue J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and I love your coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Zenita
    DT member for Love to Create Challenge Team
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so gorgeous Nat.

    LOVE your new look blog,your header looks fabulous...Wish I could do something like this with mine, I have just changed mine to a new template which is not what I want at all.I can no longer add my cards in extra large size which I like to do and really want just a plain white background and wide like yours but don't know how to.

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like the LOTV stamps Nat, they are gorgeous and just love this one...your card is divine...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous nat.really sweet bunny and i love your soft pretty colours, great new blog look too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card for our challenge, thanks for playing along at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous card ,love the bunny and your colour combo is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us in the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I looked at your card I just had to say bong lol. I love it Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beauty, the bunny is awesome.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nat this is adorable! :) Love your pretty pastels and fab layout. Gorgeous cute image too! :)

    Wishing you a Happy Easter hun!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty colours and super cute image. Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet bunny! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card. Love this Easter bunny image and lovely pastel colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Lots of Layers” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card the image is great Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Hugs Sandra http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's lovely and what a great image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Natalie, love the LO too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh gorgeous card, love the image and fab spring papers, thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect for spring, love the pretty shades and cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x