Wednesday 13 March 2013

Something Different!

Firstly, I would just like to say hello to my new followers, thank you for joining me! Also, sorry to my existing followers – there are not enough hours in the day at the moment and sometimes I get behind visiting all your lovely Blogs, so my comments are a bit delayed!

Today is the start of the new monthly challenge at J & C Creations Challenge and this month it’s a nice easy one – ‘Easter’! There is plenty of inspiration over on the Challenge Blog, do pop in to see all the different takes on the theme from the fab DT . The prize is a fantastic £20 voucher to spend in the online shop.

Regular visitors to my Blog will probably have been expecting some cute bunnies or chicks on my DT card and that’s nearly what I had decided on when I saw this rather beautiful stamp in the J & C warehouse – not my usual style, but it really took my fancy! I stamped the design in 'Rich Cocoa' instead of my usual 'Tuxedo Black' as I thought it would soften the image a little.



Stamp & Sentiment from Heartfelt Creation's 'Wrought Iron Cross' set
Papers - Craft Creations Pearls Flowers
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' ink pad
Tim Holtz 'Antique Linen' distress ink pad
Dies: Spellbinders 'Ovals' & 'Floral Ovals' & Marianne Designs 'Flowers & Leaves'

Other items 
Promarkers 
Kraft card from stash
Ribbon – Joanna Sheen shop

Challenges:
’Spring/Pastel’ – Crafty Bloggers Network
’Buttons Or Bows’ – Whoopsi Daisy
’123’ – Papertake Weekly (1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers)
’Spring Fever’ – Cute Card Thursday
’Easter/Spring’ – C.R.A.F.T
’Springtime’- Allsorts



Thanks for looking!
Natx

18 comments:

  1. Utterly scrumptious Nat! I love the colours and that frame is fabulous. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Nat. The cross looks fabulous and I love the layout and colours. Very different for you and perfect for Easter!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Nat love that cross and the colours huggles Sue J xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Nat, love the design.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very apt hun, as a new Pope was decided on tonight i love how you have stamped it, in brown too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nat this is an awesome card. We are happy also about the new Pope. Beautiful card and meaning of true Easter spirit.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card Nat, its perfect for Easter.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty and full of Springtime colours and just perfect for our theme this week Nat.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning nat.really beautiful and stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Nat, love the pretty colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is great
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Nat. I love the image. The green and yellow gingham looks gorgeous with the Kraft.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous Easter card!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy on the Buttons or Bows challenge. Hope to see your lovely works again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Spring feel to this Easter card, love the beautiful colours.

    Sylvia xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Nat I just love this. I get a lot of orders for religious cards and this would go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Nat :-) the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely ornate cross and I love the gingham papers.Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x