Tuesday 24 October 2023

Magical Day

 Yet another Tuesday - yet another challenge at Passion for Markers!

This time, Elaine would like you to 'Add Some Doodling' to your projects - I have to admit I struggled with this one as I'm not confident with anything free-hand, so I had to google some doodling that  I thought I could cope with! Even then, I made a mistake, but I added some more 'mistakes' - I think I got away with it,  lol

Our sponsor is Leann's World 101



I used one of Leann's sweet digi images for my DT card:


Image - 'The Wizard' - Leann's World 101 coloured with Promarkers

Papers - 'Soft Cuddles' (blue) - LOTV

I used a star nesting die for the sentiment and added the image to a die-cut from John Next Door's 6" Layering dies

I couldn't find any enamel dots or gems that were the right colour, so I coloured some white card candi with a green Promarker

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - Leann's World 101

'Anything Goes' - Allsorts

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


2 comments:

  1. Great coloring skills on your image and a fun design to showcase her. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at Allsorts this week. A lovely design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x