Tuesday 10 October 2023

Wicked Day!

The year is absolutely flying along and here we are at another Tuesday which means we have a new challenge over at Passion for Markers  This week, we have a colour challenge for you and Wendy would like you to use Blue, Green and Purple on your projects I must admit, at first I was a bit stumped as to what image to use to incorporate these colours, but , then I thought about it being Halloween soon and opted for a cute witch as my image

Our sponsor is Dies To Die For




Image - 'Broomstick' - LOTV coloured with Promarkers

Papers - 'Gnome Halloween Too' digital paper pad by Nitwit Collections

I framed the image using a Daisy Mae die

I used a cobweb die from Joanna Sheen for some decoration and finished off with a bow

Challenges:

'Autumn or Halloween' - Creative Inspirations

'Occasions Other than Birthday - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x