Tuesday 7 November 2023

Framed Giraffe

 Morning Crafters,

I'm popping by (a bit late!)to tell you that a new challenge started today at Passion for Markers - this time Karen would like you to use your 'Favourite digi or stamp' on your projects

Our sponsor is Alex Syberia Designs

I have used a digi from our sponsor which I coloured with Promarkers and cut out four times to fit my frame:



Image - 'Love U' - Alex Syberia

Coloured card - Hunkydory

Embossed cardstock - Kanban

Dies used : 'Easy Frame 7' - Maximum Crafts (an absolute godsend for me as I  can't use nesting dies to make a frame to save my life!)
Happy Birthday dies - Crafter's Companion
Finished off with Hunkydory gems


Challenges:

'Anything Goes' -Allsorts

Thanks for dropping by
Natxx

4 comments:

  1. A super design and such fun with all the Giraffes, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Giraffes with glasses, love how this turned out! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giraffes and these are wonderful, you've arranged and framed them perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun caqrd! I see you won a prize at Allsorts:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x