Tuesday 1 August 2023

In The Pink

 Morning, it's been wet and windy here recently - a perfect excuse to shut myself away in the craft room! and my latest creation is for the new challenge at Passion for Promarkers - Elaine would like to see projects in your 'Favourite Colour Combo'

My favourite colour is pink with any other colour, but this time I have combined it with white and kraft, using an image from our sponsor - 



Image - 'Octavia The Ostrich' - Dr Digi's HOS

Pink dotty paper - Sue Wilson's 8x8 'Dots N Stripes' paper pad

Die-cuts are from Sue Wilson's 'Looped Ovals' and I used a dotty embossing folder on the smaller one for some added texture

Finished off with a bow, gems and some ostrich feathers (not real of course!)


Challenges:

'ATG/Use a die' - I Love Promarkers

'Feathered Friends' - Creative Inspirations

'Anything But Square' - Allsorts


Thanks for visiting!

Natxx











5 comments:

  1. A fun card design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and how fun are the feather accents! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a real fun card with feathers, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is fabulous. Love the pink feathers. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card layout. We appreciate you sharing with us.




    Pay Someone To Take My Classes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x