Tuesday 15 August 2023

Party Time!

This week at Passion for Markers, we have a nice open theme of 'Let's Celebrate' so your project could be for any occasion that requires celebrating - how easy is that?

I have used an image from our sponsor - All Dressed Up Stamps 


I tried something I have never done before for this card  - I masked the image and used distress oxide inks over it for some background colour - it wasn't the easiest image to cut out (especially only using one hand, lol!)
and I was reasonably happy with the outcome:





Image - 'Season To Sparkle' - ADU
I used Crafter's Companion's 'Shooting Stars' decorative panel border die down the edge of a square card blank and backed it with turquoise glitter card, then printed the sentiment on my pc and added it to some die-cut glittery stars
Finished off with some tiny turquoise gems



Challenges:

'Your Favourite Things' - All Dressed Up (fairies, glitter card, turquoise, gems)

'Add gems or pearls' - Dream Valley



Thanks for visiting!
Natxx


1 comment:

  1. Such a great card Nat, I love the shape and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x