Tuesday 18 July 2023

BRrrrrrr!

 Hello Crafters!

After a fabulous holiday, I am back to let you know about the new challenge at Passion for Markers - this week, we would like to see 'Christmas Animals' on your projects - a perfect excuse for me to continue with my goal of getting my Christmas cards done by the end of August! All the details can be found on the blog 

Our sponsor this time is :


and here is my DT card using one of her fab images:


Image - 'Three Chilly Polar Bears' - Di's Digis coloured with Promarkers

Papers are a mix of LOTV and Craft Creations (both rather old now!)

Sentiment - LOTV

I added some die-cut poinsettias and some cute mitten and hat buttons I found in my stash and finished off with some stickles on the hat bobbles of the bears

I followed the latest sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and turned it around


Challenges : sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

'Something beginning with C ' ( Christmas)- Carlin's Kaartenparadijs 

'Christmas' - C. R. A. F. T.

'Use punches or dies (poinsettias) - Dream Valley

Thanks for dropping by
Natxx




6 comments:

  1. Love the stamp on your card, great colouring! And the little buttons are so cute.
    A great card for the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Thanks for joining.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, wow, wow, wow... What an amazing work! I love everything of your work.. And it looks very nice what you've done with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely stamp and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at carlin's kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, I love the colours and the lovely image which you have chosen. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x