Monday, 17 May 2010

Just Because


Hello again! When I started this Blog, several people warned me that I would soon be addicted, oh no, not I, I thought! I decided to not try to run before I could walk and that I would follow just a couple of Blogs and 1 or 2 challenges. Yes well, that lasted all of 5 minutes, I didn't realise that it would be so easy and compelling to jump from Blog to Blog and to be so distracted by all the goings on! I soon realised that my time spent crafting would be eaten into and so I am taking a leaf out of other Blogs today and have made 1 card for 3 challenges. Over at Lili of The Valley , this fortnight's challenge is a great sketch, at Just Cute Bears it is a recipe (3 brads, 2 papers and 1 ribbon) and at Penny Black Saturday Challenge the theme is flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet nat...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat

    this is gorgeous, love those colours! thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card Nat, gorgeous image and just love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous teddy card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x