Thursday 20 May 2010

Fairy


At last, some sunshine, makes me want to actually get up in the morning! I even got chance to make a card before going to work today and I have decided to try a new challenge at Inspirational Card Sketches. I have also entered the Passion for Promarkers Challenge where this week's theme is 'fantasy/mythology'. I have had to resort to a fairy as this is the only stamp that I have that fit's the bill, but after seeing the DT cards, I am now hankering after a dragon one!

9 comments:

  1. My fave image, i love the colours that you have used fab hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nat.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hug Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image, great card, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card - very pretty colour scheme
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Nat. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw such a pretty card, adorable image and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nat, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, cute image. Thanks for joining the ICS challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x