Wednesday 10 July 2024

Favourite Colours

Here we are again - 

another challenge has started at Passion for Markers and this time it was my time to choose a theme - I have been very good to you and chosen 'Favourite Colours' I can't wait to see all your creations, please pop in to the blog to see some fabulous inspiration from all the other Team 2 girls

Our sponsor is Leann's World 101


And I have used one of LeAnn's cute images for my DT card:


Image - 'Tavi' - LeAnn's World 101 coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblends
Paper - Nitwits
Dies used: John Next Door 'Layering Circle Dies 6" '
and one of Sue Wilson's 'Mini Sentiments'  and her 'Cosmos Flowers'
and a stitched banner die to back the sentiment
Kraft card and card candi (coloured to match) from my stash
Finished off with some mini pearls and my obligatory bow!

Challenges:
'Anything Goes' -Carlin's Kaartenparadis
'Round/Circles' - Incy Wincy
'Anything Goes' - Creative Inspirations
'Anything Goes' - We Love Stamping

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx




8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Dragon, many thaks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love the cute pink dragon and your beautiful colouring! The design of this round card looks fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute image and love how you coloured it. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and very pink dragon. You have made it extra special by making a round card. Love those die cuts too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical card and image, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous wee dragon. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x