Tuesday 25 June 2024

Queen Bee

 Hello crafters! 

I hope you are all surviving the rather warm weather we are having at the moment - I feel like I could end up as a puddle on the floor, BUT, I did manage to get in the craft room to make a card for our new theme at Passion for Promarkers - without coming out with bits of paper etc stuck all over me! 

Our theme has been chosen by Linda and she would like you to 'Add A Number' to your projects - I look forward to seeing your entries :)

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter



I unfortunately find myself needing cards for quite high numbers now, lol, so I have made one ready for the next one of my friends to join my club!


Image - 'The Queen Bee' - TPS colored with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs

Papers and flowers from my stash

Finished off with some enamel dots, a bow and, of course a big glittery 50 die-cut

Challenges:

'Blooms Bees and Butterflies or Anything Goes' - Allsorts

'Summer Colours' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Nat, the cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! It's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x