Tuesday 13 February 2024

Time to Sparkle

 Hello crafters! I'm dropping in to let you know that a new challenge is starting today at Passion for Markers and this time Elaine would like you to 'Add Some Sparkle' to your projects - nice and easy!

Our sponsor is 


I cut away the top half of the front of my card, but couldn't get a good photo standing it up! The DT got to play with some of Rachelle's cute stamps and here is my DT card:


And inside:



Image(Bunny's Bike') and sentiment - RAM


Papers - Hunkydory
I used a tag die for the sentiment and John Lockwood's 'Layering dies (circles) for the image
Backed with kraft card,  I made some 'card candi' from punched glitter card. and finished off with a bow

Challenges:

'Anything Goes/Easter' - I Love Promarkers

'Add A Sentiment' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute image and I like the cutaway idea for the front of the card - makes it stand out amongst shop bought cards!
    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x