Tuesday 27 February 2024

Feeling Flowery

 I have been enjoying some rather rare sunshine this morning, getting in the mood for crafting once my craft room re-vamp is done (yipee!) and so this week's theme at Passion for Markers seems vey apt - Karen would like to see 'Fabulous Florals' on your projects

Our sponsor is Colour Of Love




I used  an image from our sponsor as it fits the theme beautifully with all those pretty flowers! and made an inverted easel card - love this shape:



Image - 'Flower Petals' - Colour Of Love coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs

The papers are from Nitwits

For the flowers I used 'Striped Nasturtiums' from Sue Wilson 

Finished off with pearls, ribbon and a bow from my stash

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - We Love Stamping


Thanks for visiting - hope you all have some sunshine soon! 



4 comments:

  1. I have never tried an inverted easel card, but it seems an interesting shape and yours is so pretty! Beautiful colouring and love the Sue Wilson nasturtium arrangement.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with Alice, never tried this fold but very effective and such a feminine card, it's lovely to see you at We Love Stamping challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this fold before but it looks wonderful. You've combined all the elements together so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely image beautifully coloured. I like the monotone look. Great and unusual card shape too. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x