Tuesday 16 January 2024

Thank You

 Hi there! I'm just popping in (belatedly!) to remind you that there is a new challenge starting today at Passion for Markers

This week it was my turn to choose the theme and I have been very kind to you all and have chosen 'Dots and/or Stripes'

Our sponsor is Polkadoodles




Image - 'Pickles flowers' - Polkadoodles
Die-cut sentiment - Holly Hobbie
I found this paper in my stash - perfect for my theme as one side is dotty and the other stripey - Hunkydory
I used a Sue Wilson die - 'Looped Ovals' 
Ribbon, flowers and pearls - Hobby House
And finished off with some white card candi

Challenges:
'Anything Goes/Animals' - I Love Promarkers
'New' - C.R.A.F.T (new image)
'Something New' - We Love Stamping (new image)
'Anything Goes' - Polkadoodles

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



3 comments:

  1. How much sweet is this? Love so much that cute hedgehog and the delicate design!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and I love all the little details. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x