Tuesday 2 January 2024

New Beginnings

 Good morning and Happy New Year!

I am here to tell you about the first challenge over at Passion for Markers for 2024 and Linda has chosen the theme of 'New Beginnings'

My DTcard is somewhat of an LOTV fest 😂,

I chose to do an easel card which I always find difficult to get a good photo of!


I coloured this super cute image with Promarkers and used a deckle edge label die for the matts and layers.

Image -'A New Adventure' and sentiment - LOTV

Papers are from a discontinued LOTV paper pad

Finished off with a bow and pink pearls

Challenges:

'New/Let's Celebrate' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's so hard to get a good pic of an easel card. This is so sweet Nat. Adorable image and such pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x