Tuesday 18 September 2012

Flabbergasted!

The post title says it all really, I don't know how I haven't spontaneously combusted before today! I had such fantastic news last week which I could not share until today, but now I can let it all out - I have been invited to join the DT at Passion For Promarkers, how stunned was I? What a fantastic honour! I had no interest in stamping & colouring until I discovered Promarkers, but once I had, there was no stopping me and now I use them on almost all the cards I make. PFP was the first challenge that I ever entered and I have been an avid follower ever since, so to be invited to join them, well, I'm still pinching myself to make sure it's not a dream, lol! I'll be starting on the DT in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! There are a couple of downsides though - I can't join in any more of their fab challenges and I'll have my work cut out to keep up with the fantastic standard of the rest of the talented DT ladies! Anyhoo, enough rambling from me, I hope to be back a little later with a card for my niece.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nat....well done.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many congratulations Natalie what a great DT post. Good for you.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x