Wednesday 2 October 2024

Masculine!

 I know I say this every time, but that's because it's true! I cannot believe it has come around to my turn again to choose the challenge theme at Passion for Markers - but it IS my turn - so here is my theme 'Make It Masculine' and here is my card:


I have used an image from our sponsor - Sheepski Designs




Image - 'Twiggy'
Papers are from LOTV (I still have a lot of 8x8 pads left from LOTV even though the physical pads have been discontinued)
I used the 'Square Notched Corner' dies from Crafts Too for my image
Twine and enamel dots from my stash
Finished off with some die-cut leaves

Challenges:

'Autumn' - Incy Wincy

'The Season of Autumn' - Creative Inspirations

'Anything Goes' - Allsorts

'Hand-coloured Image' - We Love Stamping



Don't forget to pop over to the PFM blog for all the details and inspiration from the other Team 2 girls
I look forward to seeing all your makes

Thanks for visiting
Natxx



5 comments:

  1. Cute Gnome amongst the Autumn leaves, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, the image is cute. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful autumn card and so cute too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute seasonal card. thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous autumnal card. Love the layers and composition.
    With my GD hat on, I'd like to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts on this special week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x