Tuesday 17 September 2024

Include A Flower

 Hi there! I'm just dropping in to let you know about the new challenge starting over at Passion for Markers - this time Linda wants you to 'Include A Flower' on your projects, do pop into the PFM blog to see all the challenge details and some lovely inspiration from Team 2

Our sponsor is Leann's World 101


I used one of Leann's super cute images on my DT card:


Image - 'Adriana' - Leann's World 101

Water Lily paper - 'Riverbank Revels' 12x12 pad from Hels Cuppleditch

Sentiment -Kanban's Holly Hobbie

I added some die-cut bubbles and glitter 

flowers, buttons, bow and (wonky) pearls from my stash


Challenges:

Sketch - Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

'Something Fishy' - Allsorts

Anything Goes' - Wednesday's Creative Inspirations


Thanks for visiting

Natxx

3 comments:

  1. So cute and very fitting for our optional theme at Allsorts challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image!
    Love the bubbles and all the extras you have added!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your die cut bubbles Nat. Perfect paper and I am a sucker for buttons. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x