Tuesday 3 September 2024

Shaped Cards

 Hello crafters! I'm here to tell you that our new challenge is starting today at Passion for Markers - this time Kitty would like to see 'Shaped Cards'

Our sponsor is Dr Digi HOS


I realised that it's ages since I made a stepper card and so here is my DT card, sorry about the naff photo!

Image - 'Mateo Mariachi - Dr Digi HOS
Papers - Etsy
I used Spellbinders 'Modern Stationery' dies for the main image and birthday sentiment and some basic shapes for the other sentiments, plus a Tattered Lace musical score die and a hobbycraft punch for the mini notes

Challenges:
'Getting Sentimental - Add A Sentiment' - Allsorts
'Anything Goes' - Dream Valley
'Hand-coloured image or ATG' - We Love Stamping

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



3 comments:

  1. So colourful and what great fun as well, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fun image and perfect for your stepper card. Love those polka dots too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with the theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Dr Digi images and love what you've done with Mateo. A fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x