Tuesday 15 October 2024

Go Nuts!

Well, autumn has really settled in now -all  the leaves on the ground are the proof! and we have a very appropriate challenge starting at Passion for Markers - this time Wendy would like to see projects on the theme of 'Autumn Friends' 

Our sponsor is Dr Digi's HOS


And I have used one of their images for my DT card:

I followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2



Image - 'Cuddly Critters - Squirrel '- Dr Digi HOS
Papers - Trimcraft
I used a John Next Door die for the main square, some stitched banners for the sentiment and coloured and cut out some acorn clip-art
Finished off with some enamel dots

Challenges:

'Autumn' - We Love Stamping

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x