Tuesday 6 June 2023

Drive!

 Morning crafters, I  am here to remind you that we have another challenge starting today over at Passion for Markers and this week we would like to see projects 

'For A Man/Boy' 

For my DT card I have used a digi stamp that I have had so long, that I'm not sure what it's called! but it definitely covers the theme this week


The image is from Little Miss Muffett (no longer trading,  unfortunately) - I believe the bear is called Cuthbert and is coloured with Promarkers

Green stripey paper - 'Dots 'n Stripes' 8x8 pad by Sue Wilson

Spotty paper and black card from my stash

I used some stitched flag dies for decoration and finished off with some enamel dots from Whimsy stamps, some driving related stickers and glossy accents on the headlights and windscreen.

Challenges:

'Inspired by a film (Cars) - I Love Promarkers

'Use your dies option Anything Goes' - Allsorts

'Anything Goes' - Dream Valley

Thanks for dropping by!

Natx




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for supporting my theme at Allsorts this week with this adorable Fathers Day card. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun papers you chose for your design and that is an adorable digi! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts and playing along with the Use a Die theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colourful fun card, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and using the dies option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fun Father's day card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x