Tuesday 20 June 2023

Georgie

 Morning crafters, I am here with details on the new challenge beginning today at Passion for Markers

This week Linda would like you use'Dies and/or Punches' on your projects, do pop along to the PFM blog for some inspiration

Our sponsor is Colour Of Love


Here is my DT card -


Image - 'Georgie Giraffe' - Colour Of Love

Papers from Sue Wilson's 'Dots n Stripes' 8x8 pad

I have gone to town with my dies and have used:a cute baby clothes die and 'Precious Hearts from Memory Box, Sue Wilson's 'Mini Congratulations' die, alphabet dies and a lacy frame die, so I think it qualifies for this week's theme!

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

'Anything Goes' - Digi Choosday

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Nat! One of my favourite colour combos. Your die cuts are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love this colour combo and the way you've used the dies!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x