Tuesday 20 March 2018

Babies at Passion for Promarkers

Hello Crafters, I hope you have all survived the weather recently - again !!!
This week at PFP we have the fab theme 'Babies', these can be either human or animal as long as you use your Promarkers. I opted for a baby animal for my DT card, this image is so sweet -
Image - 'Blowing Bubbles' - LOTV
I've had the cute embellishments since I began crafting and have no idea where they came from!
Papers and ribbon from stash
No dies used - shock, horror!!

Challenges:  

'Any Occasion' - Creative Inspirations

'Celebrate' - Cute Card Thursday 



Thanks for visiting! xx


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!I love the sweet elephant and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful Natalie! I love this image! Your little baby goodies are wonderful - those safety pins are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card love your colouring of this cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x