Tuesday 3 April 2018

Animals at Passion for Promarkers

I hope everyone had a good Easter, mine was lovely - my sister visited from Mallorca and brought her children with her, well if 13 and 16 can be classed as children!

So, I need to catch up with my crafting - what a lovely place to start - a new theme at PFP and how easy is it this fortnight?! - 'Animals' 

I love shaped cards, especially if they are kinetic, so I found some fab tutorials on Youtube for Twist 'n' Pop cards - here is my DT card

front:



and inside:


Main image -'On my farm' - All Dressed Up

Inside images - 'Cute Farm Set' - Digistamp Boutique

Papers - Craft Creations

Fence made using a Marianne Designs die

Challenges:

'Nature and all of it's beauty' - Incy Wincy

'Shaped Card' - C.R.A.F.T.


Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



5 comments:

  1. You managed to cram in a lot of cute nature. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I really need to try this fold thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Thank you for joining in the Nature And All It's Beauty Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! I've never tried this fold - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x