Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Sparkle!

 I wish this year would slow down - it seems like the kids have only just gone back to school and suddenly the dreaded 'C' word is being thrown around - I am so not ready for that!

We have a new challenge starting today at Passion for Markers and this time Wendy would like you to 'Add some sparkle' to your projects - don't forget to pop in to the blog to get all the details and to see the DT's inspiration

Our sponsor is All Dressed Up


My DT card:


Image - 'Winter Heart' - ADU stamps

Papers are all from LOTV's 'Snow Princess' 8x8 paper pad

I have used snowflake dies from Marianne Designs and I think the poinsettia dies are from Britannia Dies - all cut from glitter card

Finished off with pearls from The Hobby House and some 'diamond snow' glitter on her boots for extra sparkle

I have just realised I forgot to add a bow!

I have followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2:


Challenges:

Sketch #334 - Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

'Anything Goes' - Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends

'Anything Goes' - All Dressed Up

'Anything Goes' - Allsorts

'Anything Goes' - We Love Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x