Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Under The Sea at PFM

 We have another challenge starting today at Passion for Markers and this time Wendy would like you to make projects for the theme of 'Under The Sea'

Our sponsor is Leann's World 101


My mojo is on it's hols at the moment and so I followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2




Image - 'Thessa' - Leann's World 101
The papers are from Hunkydory
All the shells and cute little starfish and oysters (complete with pearls) are from Temu
Ribbon, bow, sentiment and glitter card all from my stash
I used 'Diamond Sprinkles' glitter from Creative Expressions on her body and for once, it shows up on the photo!

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends

Retro Sketch #165 - Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 

'At The Seaside/Anything Goes' - Allsorts

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x