Tuesday 16 May 2023

Magical Day

Morning! I'm just popping in to let you know about the latest challenge at Passion for Markers , this week, Karen would like you to 'Add A Sentiment' to your projects, couldn't be any easier, right?

Our sponsor is


I realised I havn't used a fairy for a long time, so here is a super cute one on my DT card:


Image - 'Bookworm Fairy' - TPS

Papers - Kraft paper and 'Celebration Gnomes' by Beverley Eden from The Paper Boutique

I used a Hobbycraft mini punch for the butterflies and added a tiny pearl to each one

I used  Katy Sue/ Kanban label dies for the sentiment

Finished off with Stickles glitter on the fairy wings  and a cute mini bow.

Challenges:


'Birthday; - C. R. A. F. T.

'Make It Sparkle' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


1 comment:

  1. She certainly is cute! Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge with this fantastic project.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x