Tuesday 7 February 2023

Heart Fairy

 Morning! I am dropping in to tell you about the new challenge starting today at Passion for Markers

Elaine would like you to 'Add A Heart' to your projects this time

The DT got to play with some images from our sponsor



And here is my DT card:


Image - 'Heart Fairy' - Leann's World 101 coloured with Promarkers

Pink stripey paper - Dovecraft's Back to Basics 'Bright Spark'

Red hearts  paper - Me To You 'With Love'

Ribbon, bow and heart gem from stash

Challenges:

'Valentines' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - Creative Expressions

'I Love...' -Allsorts( I Love Fairies)

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet colourful card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge with this sweet card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x