Tuesday 29 November 2022

Happy Halloween card

 We have another fun challenge for you all at Passion for Markers this week and Linda would like to see projects that are 'Anything Other than Christmas'

Our sponsor is Dr Digi's HOS and I have used one of their images to make a Halloween card - not the sort of card I usually make, but I love this fun image, so here it is warts and all (my card, not Wilma lol!) my bright green promarker decided to die on me mid card, so my colouring's a bit patchy!


Image - 'Witchy Wilma' - Dr Digi HOS coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri-blends

Paper is from an old LOTV pad

Finished off with some cobwebs cut using a Joanna Sheen die and some green gems


Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x