Tuesday 18 October 2022

Spring daffs

 I'm back with this week's challenge at Passion for Markers which is 'Anything Floral'

I used an image from our sponsor Pattie's Creations (on Etsy) on my DT card and have gone for a fairly CAS design this time:


Image - 'Potted spring daffodils' - Pattie's Creations

Papers - 'Dots'n' Stripes' - Sue Wilson 8x8 pad

Sentiment - Kanban's 'Holly Hobbie'

Finished off with card candi and a bow

Challenges:

'Add a sentiment' - Allsorts

Thanks for dropping by

Natxx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Nat with a lovely spring floral image. Thanks so much for joining in this week with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x