Tuesday 1 February 2022

Step Into Spring

 Morning All, I'm just popping in to remind you that we have a new challenge starting today over at Passion for Markers and this time, Elaine would like you to use 'Spring Colours' on your projects, there is some lovely inspiration for you on the PFM blog - here

I have used an image from our sponsors for my DT card and have used green and yellow as my Spring colours - this combination is fast becoming my new favourite!


Image - 'Phoebe' - Leann's World 101 coloured using a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs

Papers - Sue Wilson's 'Dots 'n Stripes' 8x8 pad

Dies used - Spellbinders circle, Spellbinders 'Stately Circles'

Finished off with a bow, pearls,  a Hobby House gem and some fine glitter on her wings

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - C. R. A. F. T.

Thanks for visiting!

Natx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x