Tuesday 18 May 2021

Happy Anniversary to us!

 I really can't believe we've come around again to Passion for Markers Anniversary!

But, we really have! And to celebrate we have one of our legendary challenges with zillions of prizes up for grabs, so do pop over to the PFM blog to check them all out

Our theme is 'Spots and/or Stripes'

I have used an image from LOTV that I used eons ago when I found it in one of LOTV's art pads and, so I thought I'd never have the chance to use it again. HOWEVER, I popped in to the LOTV shop on Etsy, got in touch with Lisa and a little while later, was the proud owner of this cute digi stamp - a huge Thank you to Lisa for helping me out!




Image - 'Umbrella Bunny' - LOTV/Etsy

Papers - 'Acorn Wood' 6x6 pad - Hunkydory

Sentiment - 'Holly Hobbie' - Kanban 

Flowers, bow, gems and umbrella charm - from my stash

Dies used - Spellbinders' 'Floral Ovals' and a butterfly punch from Hobbycraft

Challenges:

'ATG with the option of Add A Sentiment' - I Love Promarkers

'Embellish' - Cute Card Thursday


Thanks for visiting!

Natxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x