Tuesday 23 March 2021

PFM latest challenge

 Is it really Tuesday tomorrow already? The time seems to be flying lately!

So, we have a new challenge today at Passion for Markers and we would like to see projects that feature 'Bunnies And/or Blooms'

I managed to feature both a cute bunny and blooms on my DT card:


Unfortunately, I cannot, for the life of me remember where I got this image, all I can say is that it is a black and white image I have had forever!He is very cute though, isn't he!

Papers - 'Country Meadow' - Nitwit Collections

Flowers, pearls  and bow from my stash

Dies used - 'Lacey Circles' 'Classic Circles' and 'Scalloped Circles' all from Spellbinders,  Sue Wilson's 'Double Stitched Squares 'Apple Blossom's 'Banner and Bloom' die set (swirly flourishes) and a Hobbycraft mini butterfly punch

Challenges:

'Spring Fever' - Cute Card Thursday

'Anything Goes'  - Dream Valley


Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x