Tuesday 9 February 2021

Let's Celebrate!

 I hope everyone is safe and well and not too snowed in! (we have more snow than I have ever seen - lovely to look at, but not so good when you are a bit on the short side like my little westie who can hardly walk in it, lol!)

We have a new challenge at Passion for Markers starting today and the theme is 'Celebrations' so lots of scope here to be as creative as you want

I chose a rather aptly named image for my DT card:


Image - 'Zoe celebrates' - Make It Crafty

Dotty card - The Hobby House

Pearls & bow from my stash

Dies used: Flag die from The Works and 'Square Notched Corners' - Crafts Too

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

'Anything Goes' - Cute Card Thursday


Thanks

 for visiting

Natx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x