Tuesday 16 June 2020

Flowers & Pearls at Passion for Promarkers

Morning Crafters, I hope you are all keeping well and safe and are still sane in these weird times!
We have a new challenge at PFP and as you can see from this blog title we would like to see pearls and flowers on your creations.
We have The Paper Shelter sponsoring us and the DT were able to choose an image to work with, so, please pop into the PFP blog to see how we have all used that image ( It never ceases to amaze me, how one image can be used so differently by several people!)
I made a Z card and as usual I'm not thrilled by the photo as the pretty papers look dark and dull, not at all like how they look in real life :( 

Image - 'Tulips' - The Paper Shelter
Papers - 'Grandma's Garden - The Paper Boutique
Flowers & pearls - The Hobby House
Bow from stash
Sentiment - computer generated
I used Spellbinders 'Curved Borders 2' die 

Challenges:
'Summer Colours' - Dream Valley


Thanks for stopping by!
Natxx



3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Nat, she looks fabulous and I love the z fold design and pretty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design, I love the scalloped Z fold section that you have used instead of just a straight piece of card - it makes all the difference - I must think outside of the box next time I make one of these :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Summer Colours' challenge @ Dream Valley.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x