Tuesday 17 September 2019

New challenge at Passion for Promarkers

For this week's challenge at PFP, we are asking you to 'Use 3 of Something' I have used 3 cute cupcake brads on my DT card which features an image I coloured after watching a Youtube video from Alyce at Kit and Clowder and I must admit I am really happy how she turned out ( I find pleats and hair very difficult, but Alyce's tutorial really helped)

Image - ' Heart Cupcake Marcie' - La La Land
Papers - LOTV
Cupcake Brads - Dovecraft
Finished off with lace, bow, paper flower and Hobby House rhinestone sparklers

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nat!! She looks absolutely incredible! Her dress!! Gorgeous card design with such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x