Tuesday 25 June 2019

My challenge at Passion for Promarkers

Yes, it's time again for my challenge at Passion for Promarkers, I find it hard to come up with ideas, so this theme is a tried and tested one! - 'Four Legged Friends' You'll find all the details and some inspiration on the blog, I can't wait to see your creations!

For my DT card I have used an adorable image from LOTV from one of their art pads (sadly, no longer available)

Image - 'Jack, Patch & Puss' - LOTV art pad 'Set 2'
Papers - 'Scandi  Christmas' - LOTV
Kraft card, bow and pearls from stash
The banner was cut with a die from The Works and the frame from a Cardmaking Magic die



Thanks for visiting!
Nat xx


1 comment:

  1. One of my fave LOTV images, I love the way you have coloured it and the words with the "Happy" going the other way is really great, Love the layout too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x