Tuesday 1 January 2019

Juggling Act

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I can't believe it's already 2019!
And so, I have been back to work on some DT cards and my first one this year is for our 'Add A Sentiment'challenge at Passion for Promarkers

The cat, cupcakes and sentiment have all come from the 'Mew Are Pawesome' stamp set from Time for Tea Designs.
I used the co-ordinating dies  to cut them out and added them to the card with 3d foam
Paper -PlaidPatterns' 6 x 6 pad by My Favourite Things
I used Creative Expressions 'Pinpoint Checkboard' embossing folder and the circle is from Sue Wilson's 'Looped Snowflake' die set
I added a bow and some sequins to finish

Challenges:

'Celebrate' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - Cute Card Thursday

'New' - Sweet Stampin' ( new stamps and dies)









1 comment:

  1. Ooh what delish new stash! Such an adorable creation. What a fun start to your new year crafting! Love this, really fun stamps. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'New' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x