Wednesday 26 September 2018

Numbers

The challenge at Passion for Promarkers this fortnight is 'Include  A Number' - simples, right?  This was a nicely timed challenge for me as my friend's daughter was  coming up for 8, she is into gymnastics big time and so I thought this image was perfect, here is my DT card:


I used a Tilda image
Papers - LOTV/Nitwits
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
the number 8, ribbon and button from stash
And the lovely backfround die cut was from the 'Double Scallop Doily Circle die from Whimsy Stamps

Challenges:

'Sweet and Sassy' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - Creative Inspirations

'Monochrome' - Cute Card Thursday



Thanks for visiting!
Natxx








2 comments:

  1. That is what's nice with handmade cards. It is always personalized for the recipient. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Sweet and Sassy Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this Nat, I love a personalised card and this one is so pretty too!
    Many thanks for joining in our monochrome challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x