Tuesday 27 June 2017

Diamond Swing

We have a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers and this time we would  like to see something sporty on your project that fits our theme of 'Sporting Ocassions' There is some fab inspiration from the Team 2 girlies, so please pop in to PFP and check out the DT cards
I'm afraid my post is a bit photo heavy - I wanted to show off my 'diamond swing card' from the best angle!
The DT were allowed an image from our sponsor(Little Miss Muffett) for this challenge - and he's a real cutie, so here is  my card:
front (flattened out)

back (folded open)


front(folded open

Image - 'Candy Floss Crew Quentin' - LMMS
Skateboard stickers - Hobbycraft
I used the 'Diamond Swing die from Crafter's Companion to make the card base

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - Little Miss Muffett

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant boy card and love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Nat!! I need to try this cut/fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, fantastic colouring and design,

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Anything Goes Challenge we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSGDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x