Monday 2 May 2016

Addiction!

No DT card from me this time, but I wanted to show off this card  that I made for a friend who is moving soon. It is made mostly with Sue Wilson dies - my new addiction! I just can't stop watching her Youtube tutorials and then of course I HAVE to buy the dies she's used! Help!




Creative ExpressionsDies used: corners - 'Meridian Edger'     
                                                                 main  sentiment - 'Dainty Oval Frame'
                                                                    leaves - 'Faux Quilled Leaves'

Other dies: 'Exotic Butterflies Small' - Cheery Lynn, 'Circles & Scalloped Circles' - Spellbinders
 Pearls & roses from stash 
'New Home' stamp - LOTV
And the piece de resistance - 'Iced Snow' Glitter Jewels,  again from Creative Expressions - this is so pretty & blingy, but a bit messy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x